What's Up Everybody!

Thank you for coming by! Let me formally introduce myself! *Clears Throat* My name is Sacha. I am a musician/singer/songwriter. I strongly believe in the return of REAL music and it is my goal to change the world (not just say I will). Here you will find comedy, romance, and a host of videos and other things to make you laugh, love, really think on things, maybe even cry. Thanks for stopping by and giving me a little of your time. I thank and love all my supporters unconditionally...



Love, Sacha

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Thriller!!!

So for those of you who dont know i am a HUGE Michael Jackson Fan. This man is my biggest influence musically and has changed my life many times. I think he was the smartest man of our time and no matter how hard ppl fought to bring him down he rose above! EVERY TIME. Lol but seriously He was not only the King of Pop, He was the King of Music. And with the Lord leading me I'll be right up there with him. ^_^

Now on a comedic level, this is me and one of my best friends (future choreographer) Evari after i taught him the Thriller dance. Just o rough copy but we broke it down lol.
Happy Viewing

No comments:

Post a Comment